Saturday, 14 April 2012

Adwords experience/Opportunity

After all the positive outcomes of using Google Adwords as a class I feel the need to use it again.
I have approached  my old employer which is a trucking and warehousing company located in Delta.
I approached the owners to see if they have ever thought of using Google Adwords.

 They have, but are unsure about how affected it would be and how much it would cost.

I told them about our class experience and how effective it was for our campaigns and how easy it is to use.
I think that Ad words would be a great tool for the trucking industry because I feel alot of people use search engines to look for delivery companies or companies to move goods for other companies who are located out of province.
Also with the amount of competition located in the lower mainland this would be a great way to create brand recognition and seperate themselves from the competitors as this company has only been around for 6 years.

I haven't totally convinced them to use Adwords yet, but I believe once I show them my groups results they will want me to create a campaign for their company


No comments:

Post a Comment